Distance Counseling consists of counseling sessions via telephone or secure, HIPPA-compliant video conference technology. Girls often feel more comfortable working through their challenges in the comfort of their own home or dorm room.
What are the benefits of Distance Counseling?
Phone and Video sessions are...
- Convenient. No rushing to get to the office. No missed appointments due to vacations, weather, or lack of transportation.
- Comfortable. You can be sitting in the comfort of your home or dorm room.
- Cost Efficient. You will save time and travel expenses.
- Flexible. Distance Counseling allows us to schedule around work, school, and extracurricular activities.
- Accessible. Girls living anywhere in New York State can access my counseling services...even when at college!
- Private. No waiting room.
Do phone or video sessions cost more?
No. The cost is the same as my in-office sessions. You will save time and gas!
What do I need for video sessions?
You will need:
1. A computer, tablet, or smartphone with a webcam.
2. A reliable, high speed internet connection.
3. An invitation from me to access VSEE (a HIPPA-compliant video conferencing service).
4. A private location.